This was our Thanksgiving feast. Clockwise from the top right of the plate we have:
- Cranberry-Orange Braised Tofu (from Vegan Holiday Cooking from Candle Cafe)
- Baked sweet potatoes
- Garlic sauteed spinach – Took some help from FreshDirect here. This was the one thing I didn’t make, and also the only thing that wasn’t any good. How do you even mess this up?
- Celery root, apple, and kale stuffing
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes, whipped with cashew heavy cream – These were insanely good.
- Veggie gravy (not pictured above, see below)
And no Thanksgiving celebration would be complete without it: pumpkin pie!